samedi 27 novembre 2010

HOME poème 2010


My sweet lonely stone house
Is much more better than a home
It's the heart of something who beats
Under the earth
Like the chest
Of a kindly goddess
Sitting behind
Looking after me
Taking care
With serenity

It's a rock
An island
In the middle of my own storm
A little nest
Where I can stop my search
Enjoy my life
And breath
And say
Thank you
Thank you
To the goddess

It's a dream
And I suddenly
Took place
In this dream
So easily
In spite of all my fights

Now I sing
And smile
And try to clean
Little by little
The stains
That made dirty
My damaged
Soul

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>