lundi 5 septembre 2011

ET JE T'OFFRIRAI MON IMAGE huile sur toile sept 2011



WOOL AND SILK

I am the daughter of the hills and wind
Goddess Ashtart of pure waters
The sigh held up by the time
When I let my hair go down

I am transparent and misty
With secrets whose dead leaves
In burning will talk to you
When you knock at my door

I am the gold and the blood of druids
I am the price of sacrifice
My honour is the one of a cariatide
But there are no lies in my heart

When comes the time of forgiveness
The wind will push away the clouds
The hills will be able to be seen
And I will offer you my picture

For at last the wool and the silk
Mixing the threads of their weft
Wrap around my woman's body
When you take me in your arms

Poème traduit du français LAINE ET SOIE, primé au concours de l'AIKB en avril 2011, et programmé sur les ondes de RKB en octobre 2011 (Spotlight on Brittany) en attendant sa publication dans les deux langues dans un recueil qui sera publié par l'Association pour l'Intégration Kreiz-Breizh de Gouarec, en décembre 2011.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>