jeudi 27 janvier 2011

NEVER SURRENDER poème janvier 2011

Honest the lonely woman
Who can understand
When the game is over
And say to herself
I am sorry
But I must admit I was wrong

Happy the honest woman
Who can leave everything
Without shooting
One look behind her
Run away and change her life

Farewell my flowers
Farewell my home
I trust you my children
Now you’ve gone
Please forgive me
To ruin your illusions
But I just need
To stay on my own

Hello new friends
Hello free birds
Wonderfull landscape
Lovely new home
Bright moon
Blue sky
Up straight in the sunshine

Blessed the honest woman
Who can say to the one she loves
I love you
And to the one she hates
Nothing
Just ignore him

Blessed the honest woman
Who can say
I like better to die
Than surrender

Hello new life
New country
I’m just alive
Trying to be free

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>