vendredi 21 janvier 2011

RETURN poème janvier 2011

Blue sky on the countryside
Blue shade in my babies'eyes
Blue too in the heart I hide

Pink sky when the sun goes down
Pink lips of my baby born
Pink too in my heart not shown

Just look at me
And take my hand
I know a tree
Where we could stand

In the shadow
Of its new leaves
Grasp me in your arms
Until I cry

Oh my blue sky
Sweet messenger
About return
Of my soldier

Oh sparkling colours of spring
When I can feel my heart beating
Oh I don't need to bring
Another music for listening
Everything living
Turning in my head

Yellow daffodils
Covering the hills
I wait for your light
In my silent night

We'll enjoy footpath
Welcoming meadows
Without any word
Just you and me
Under the sky
While we smile

Not any word
Just being together

Far far from war

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>