dimanche 27 février 2011

UNTIL DAWN chanson février 2011

Grey
My day
Blue
Me too

I wonder why
When I cry
Until dawn
On my own

Hope and tears
Make my fears
Come along
I belong

To emptiness
And craziness
In my night
Nothing bright

Grey
My day
Blue
Me too

Light the link
When I think
Of happiness
And loneliness

Grey
My day
Blue
Me too

They treat me
Like a child
I won't be
So silly

From harvest
And headrest
I will stay
Far away

I fall apart
In my heart
I feel down
On my own

In my arm
So helpless
They should guess
There's no harm

Nobody
Comes to me
Nobody
Comes to see

How grey
Is my day
It's so true
I'm so blue

Grey my light
Blue my fight
Nothing bright
In my night

I'm so deep
I can't sleep
Sun goes down
On my own

Grey
My day
White
My night

I feel down
Until dawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>