dimanche 27 mars 2011

FAIRY TALE poème mars 2011

Lightening my deepest dreams
A crowd of gorgeous butterflies
Flying out in my dark night
Came and softly turned my sleep
Into a muticoloured whirl
Through the sparkling broken windows
Of my fragile silky heart

See that incredible dance
Of thousands vibrating wings
Glistening all over my mind
Their beautiful satiny whispers
Their wonderful bright colours

No more whimpers
Amazing grace
Polishing their shimmering wings
Behind my eyes
In my crazy night

Like an iridescent ship flying out on a silver sea
Like a white-hot volcano shooting up fire jewels
For a moment
Just a while
These graceful wings of butterflies
Falling me down to dizzy spell
Have turned my life to fairy tale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>