jeudi 24 mars 2011

WAR, TEARS AND BLOOD poème mars 2011

I only want to be
The queen of my kingsdom
I only want the key
To get my own freedom

Listen to me
I'm not that silly nervous girl
You think I should be
I'm not that poor lonely woman
Who only yearns
For simpathy

I'm not that stupid bird
Singing alone
In its old tree

I'm not that foolish stone
That hurts your feet
Like a bee

You are not my god
I can't forgive
War, tears and blood

I only want to see
What is hidden deeply in me
Only want to forget hopeless
And remember what's happiness

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>