mercredi 23 mars 2011

HOPELESS chanson mars 2011

Why
Have you got so deep with me
Why
Have you been so sweet to me

No memories no remembrance
I just feel like in a transe
I believed you when you told me
That you loved me

Where have you been for all this time
Where have you been you're in my mind
I was looking for you my lord
Since I was born

Why
Are you still so strong in me
Why
Is your voice so loud I see
Your tender blue eyes in my night
Softly smiling in fire light

I can't admit you're not behind
Me when I sleep alone and sad
But I have just to close my mind
Try to forget we were so glad

Just tell me why

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>