mardi 22 mars 2011

NOTHING ABOUT YOU poème mars 2011

I don't need you
Does a fish need water
I don't need you
Does a bee need a flower

I need neither tenderness
Nor happiness
I love so much my loneliness

I don't need your hands on my face
I don't need your kiss in my hair
Everything comes so clear
Everything comes to the race
Of time against my desperate soul
Cause actually I've never fall
In love
With you

That was just in my head
Wrongly thinking it was intended
I never wanted to go ahead
I always thought you were away
Wanted me alone on my way

Please don't ask me for apologize
I hate that word that means no wise
I want you to get out of my mind
I want you to get out of my mind

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>