mardi 22 mars 2011

SONG FOR THE AUSTRALIAN poème mars 2011

You're my unknown
My sweet unknown
Who reads my soul
My sky, my cloud
My own despair
Fall and repair

So far from me
We'll never meet
But I don't mind
When he is so blind
Because you are there
And you take care

When he feels bright
You think he mights
But when he is cruel
You call him fool

And I don't mind
If they all find
That I have no
Right to do so

You're my unknown
My sweet unknown
He hurts me blind
And you complain

This is my life
My own freedom
And I can write
My own kingsdom

You're my unknown
You don't know me
We're both a pair
No more despair
Cause on my lawn
I feel so free

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copiez-collez cette ligne de code HTML sur votre page Web :
<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" language="JavaScript1.2" src="http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service/babelfish2.js?from_lang=fr&region=fr"></script>